Service Delivery Resources
- Alberta Anti-Racism Advisory Council Recomendations48 recommendations for creating a racially just and inclusive Alberta. Page 6 highlights a “skilled newcomers” section. Site: Alberta Anti-Racism Advisory Council Recommendations Report
- Gateway to Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (GEDI-Hub)The Gateway to Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Hub (GEDI-Hub) is Alberta’s first and only workplace resource centre for workplace equity, diversity, and inclusion. It features a wealth of resources (such […]
- Resettlement Assistance Program (RAP) TrainingPresenter: Idil Shirdon, Resettlement Assistance Program Manager, CCIS. Original Presentation Day: Wednesday, January 12, 2022 1:30-3:30pm. This training will provide new settlement agency staff an overview of Immigration, Refugees and […]
- Leveraging Technology and Futureproofing for Meeting Immigrant NeedsAuthor: Marco Campana The impact of technology on both clients and service providers in the pandemiccontext. Retrieved from Pathways to Prosperity conference workshops.
- Non-Profit Business Continuity Management Program ToolkitThe project team wanted to share learnings and provide a toolkit, with the materials used in the project providing a starting point for non-profit organizations to create and implement a Business […]